From the AUG Bylaws, Article III:
Section 3.2 Qualifications. The following are qualifications for serving as a member of the Corporation:
- Members shall have a desire to fulfill the purposes of the Corporation as set forth in the Articles of Incorporation.
- Members shall encourage and promote the highest standards of conduct.
- Members shall pay annual dues, which shall be set according to Section 3.3 of these Bylaws.
- Members shall provide their contact information to the Board of Directors. This information shall be maintained solely by the Board of Directors and shall not be shared with other organizations, members, or committees. The Board of Directors may, at their discretion, send members information from an outside organization, Corporation committee, or other member.
- Members shall comply with any other requirements established by the Board of Directors from time to time.
Bylaws are available to the public upon request.
Full Membership is reserved for licensed genetic counselors in the state of Utah. Both temporary and fully licensed genetic counselors are eligible.
Eligibility is subject to verification via the Utah DOPL Licensee Lookup & Verification System: https://secure.utah.gov/llv/search/index.html
Annual Dues: $50
Associate Membership is reserved for other health care providers both inside and outside the state of Utah, including genetic counselors not licensed in Utah.
Annual Dues: $40